Sunday, April 12, 2015

C4T #3 Dorothy Burt: Manaiakalani

Dorothy Burt's blog post Learn Create Share: Overview is about her six part series on Learn Create and Share. This post is an overview on the different steps and explains them in a whole.

Here is my comment on her post:

"Hey Dorothy Burt! 

I am an EDM 310 student from the University of South Alabama and after looking over your little series I really enjoyed the content and will implement the students into my own experiences in the future.  

Thank you!

Megan Shoultz"


Dorothy Burt's blog post Linear or Spiral: Learn Create Share Pedagogy is about her process of teaching the new teachers at her school how to embrace the technology active way of their school. This is my comment on her post:

"Hello! I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I really loved this explaination of the process that new teachers at your school under go to become used to the frame work that ya'll have constructed. My favorite part would have to be the share to learn process. I, personally, learn from sharing and helping others. 

Megan Shoultz"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, thanks very much for taking the time to read my blog and leave feedback. I agree about share to learn. Obviously I do a lot of that!! Sharing forces you to reflect and summarise During that process I learn a lot.

    Ka kite

    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete