Tuesday, April 14, 2015

C4K for April

For this week I was asked to comment on Colby R.'s most recent blog post, which is titled Puns. This blog post is full of funny little puns. This is my comment on his post:

"Hey Colby,

I am a student at the University of the South Alabama in EDM 310. This is extremely funny and I love your puns. My favorite would have to be "is this hawkward?". I feel like I use puns more than I recognize but your blog is really making me wonder if I ever do. Thanks for the funny puns and keep up the good work and continue to blog!

Thanks,

Megan Shoultz"


"What happened to you?" - the bullets that are intact. "I got fired" - the bullet that is messed up.



For this week I was asked to comment on Charolette's most recent blog post, which is titled weet-bix. This video is about the triathlon from her area. This is my comment on her post:

"Hey Charlotte,

My name is Megan Shoultz and I am an Education student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your short video about the triathlon. I have never participated in one but congratulate you on your commitment to the cause! "

Swim, Bike, and Run


For this week I was asked to comment on Kaylie's blog post about senses. In this post she made a poem about her senses. Her topic was a bunny and the senses that she experiences on the topic of a bunny. Here is my comment on her post:

"Hey Kaylie!

I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I love your poem. When I was about eight years old I had two bunnies. I love the way you explain your experiences with a bunny. My only question is what you mean by you feel a physically smile?

Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Megan Shoultz"

A picture of a bunny eating a flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment