Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blog Post #5 Part B

Personal Learning Networks

At the beginning of this semester, I honestly had no idea what a personal learning network is but had always heard of people talking about networking. During the first part of this blog post and semester, we were assigned to use twitter and other social networking to make a personal learning network. While I believe those truly did help, the C4C and the C4T were the best tools for a beginning jump into the world of PLN's. Each week we were assigned a new teacher to comment on. With each new teacher, we asserted ourselves into the world of teacher's. As a future teacher I hope to take the knowledge learned from this class and expand my personal learning network through the avenues we have explored and new ones that I hope to find along the way in my actual school.


No comments:

Post a Comment