Friday, March 27, 2015

C4K for March

For week 9, my assignment was to comment on Emily's blog post on her advice to new students at her high school. Emily is a sophomore at Joilet High School and her advice to freshman was very true in any case, not just at her specific school. Here is the comment that I left on her blog:


"Hello Emily. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in EDM 310. I really enjoyed your advice to future students at your high school. I went to two different high schools, both drastically different from the other. My first two years were at a high school that was enormous and my last two years were at a small little high school in the middle of the country. In your post I saw a few different punctuation and capitalization problems, but your flow and form was very easy to read. Your content was very helpful and I hope that your readers will take your advice and enjoy their new time at your high school."



For week 10, my assignment was to comment on Cristal's blog post on her experience while job shadowing. The job she shadows was in the cosmetology field, but her main concern is the wage that she would be making if she went after that job. Here is the comment that I left on her blog:

"Hey Cristal! I have never even thought of working in the field of cosmetology, but my dream is to be a teacher. Teachers do not make a great salary either, however if you love what you do then that is what matters. If you love cosmetology then chase your dreams! I have heard of countless people that take their dreams and make a great living, even in the field of cosmetology. Job shadowing is a great way to explore your options! Keep pursuing your dreams."

For week 11, my assignment was to comment on Jacob C's blog post on his pets. He has two snakes, a rainbow boa and a normal ball python. Here is the comment that I left on his blog:

"Hey Jacob!
I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama. I loved reading about what type of snakes you have and can honestly say I have never heard of a rainbow boa. I actually touched a snake for the first time yesterday, but I still have a fear of them if they are not someones pet. How big are you snakes? I saw a eight foot snake that weighed 80+ pounds yesterday.

Megan"

No comments:

Post a Comment